INCI Name: Lauryl Dimethyl Amine Oxide
Structural formula: C12H25N(CH3)2O
CAS No: 1643-20-5
1. Excellent antistatic, softening, foam-stabilizing performance.
2. Mild to skin. Make cloth soft and smooth, make hair soft, easy to comb, glossy and shiny.
3. Bleach stable. Good ability of thickening and solubilizing to keep product stable.
4. Good ability of sterilizing and dispersing calcium soap, good biodegradability.
5. Be compatible with anioncic, cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants.
6. Especially suitable for shampoos, bath washes, dish washing detergents.
Appearance (25): Colorless clear liquid
Activity (%): min 30.0
Color (%): Max 100
PH value (10% aqueous solution): 6.0-8.0
Free amine (%): Max 0.2%
H2O2 (%): Max 0.2%