The safety assessment is carried out in relation to the risk associated with the use of cosmetic products. Two main parts involved in the assessment are regulatory compliance and safe usage. We offer 25 regional regulatory compliance services mainly including:
- EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009
- US FD&C Act - CFR21
- Health Canada's List of Prohibited and Restricted Cosmetic Ingredients
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing, NICNAS Cosmetic Guidelines 2007 as amended.
- ASEAN Cosmetic Directive Regulations 2007
- China Hygienic Standard for Cosmetics 2007