1) What are the show dates and opening hours?
Tuesday 31st October: 10:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 1st November: 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 2nd November: 10:00 - 17:00
2) Does it cost for me to register as a visitor at the show?
It costs 300THB to register at the show as a visitor. There is no cost if you register on the in-cosmetics Asia website before the show.
3) Will I be able to print off my visitor badge at the venue?
We have PC screen terminals for you to print off your badge at the venue. You will need to enter in your details and our system will be able to recognise these details if you pre registered with us.
4) Are the Marketing Trends sessions and Technical Seminars free to attend?
Yes, these sessions are free to attend. We advise that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the session is due to begin, to ensure that you get a seat in the theatres.
5) How do I obtain a Letter of Invitation for my Visa application?
To request a letter of invitation, please fill out the online visitor registration form (when registration is live). Once your registration is complete, you will be directed to a confirmation page. On this page, there will be a link to request your letter of invitation. You will also receive a confirmation email that includes a link to request your letter of invitation. Once you have requested this, our team will vet your application and if approved, you will receive your letter of invitation via email.
6) How do I get to BITEC from Suvarnabhumi International Airport?
BITEC is a 30 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and is easily accessible by road via three well sign-posted entrances: entrance 1 and 2 can be accessed from Bangna-Trad Road and entrance 3 from Sukhumvit Road, just off the expressway.
7) What is the closest train station to BITEC?
If you are travelling to the venue by the BTS Sky train, alight at Bang Na Station, exit 1. Form there, it is just a short walk to the skywalk leading directly to the exhibtion halls.
8) Can I bring my child with me to in-cosmetics Asia?
Unfortunatley, we do not allow any children in the exhibition halls under the age of 16.
9) Will there be Wi-Fi inside the exhibition halls?
The exhibition hall is Wi-Fi enabled but due to the high volume of people the connection is not always reliable. We suggest that you purchase a Wi-Fi card from the Business Centre located in the front of Hall103.
10) How do I navigate my way around the exhibition?
We have a floorplan available in the in-cosmetics Asia show catalogue to help you navigate your way around the exhibition. You can pick up a show catalogue at the registration desks just before you enter the exhibition.